Tomato omelette is one of the healthy, nutritious and easy to cook breakfast. It can be served with variety of bread types like white bread, toasts etc.
1 – Egg
1 – Small onion
1 – Medium tomato
1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
Salt for taste
1. Cut fresh tomatoes and onion into small and equal pieces.
2. Beat the egg, add a pinch of salt, dry pepper, turmeric powder and stir well.
3. Heat a fry pan and add oil and onions. Fry for few seconds and add tomato, cook for sometime.
4. Take the pan off the gas and pour content into egg mix. Stir well and add salt as required.
5. Set the frying pan back on the stove and add oil to it.
6. Once oil is heated up, slowly pour the egg and tomato mix and evenly distribute it over the pan.
7. Let the omelette cook and after a while flip and cook the other side. Cook till both sides are cooked well.
8. Serve it hot with toast.