3 – Eggs, beaten
2/3 cup – Pumpkin puree
3/4 cup – All-purpose flour
1 cup – White sugar
1 teaspoon – Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon – Ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons – Butter
8 ounces – Cream cheese
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/4 teaspoon – Vanilla extract
confectioners’ sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and butter jelly roll pan.
2. In a bowl, blend together the eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin.
3. In another bowl mix flour and baking soda, add pumpkin mixture and blend together. Spread the mixture evenly on pan.
4. Bake it for about 15-25 minutes and then remove and keep it aside.
5. Place cake on tea towel and roll the cake by rolling a towel inside cake and let it cool down.
6. For frosting blend together the butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and vanilla.
7. Once cake is cool, unroll the cake and spread cream cheese filling. Roll up again and store in plastic wrap.
8. Serve it by sprinkling confectioners sugar and slice in small pieces.