1 Tbsp – Chopped onions
1 tsp – Chopped garlic
1 tsp – Grated ginger
400 gm – Sliced button mushrooms
4 cups – Chicken/ vegetable stock
1 tsp – Vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of cinnamon powder, cayenne and nutmeg powder
1/2 cup frothed and foamed milk to give the cappuccino effect
1. Saute onions, garlic and ginger in vegetable oil for 2 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms to it and saute.
3. Add 4 cups of stock and let it boil for 12 minutes.
4. Add cinnamon powder, cayenne and nutmeg powder to it.
5. Let everything blend till it turns into a smooth soup.
6. Pour it in pan and add 1 tsp butter and vegetable oil.
7. Add salt and pepper for taste.
8. Fill hot soup in cup and spoon the milk froth and sprinkle with nutmeg.