4 – Whole wheat tortillas
1/2 cup – Canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup – Corn kernel, frozen, thawed
2 – Spring onions, chopped
1/2 cup – Mayonnaise
1/4 cup – Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup – Salsa
1. Mix mayonnaise, cheese and salsa in a bowl.
2. Spread one-quarter of the mixture onto each of the 4 tortillas.
3. Sprinkle one quarter of corn, beans and onions over tortilla, fold tortilla in half and press together.
4. Preheat nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
5. Place tortilla on pan and cook until lightly brown, flip the side and cook till golden brown.
6 Remove from pan and cut into wedges to serve.
Visit womanlight.com for more delicious recipes and share your comments.